|Chairman||Bill Whitley||Precinct 1|
|Vice-Chairman||Robert Richey||Precinct 4|
|Secretary||James Furr||Precinct 2|
|Member||Sid Sullenger||At Large|
|Member||Pete Barrera||Precinct 3|
Composition and Election Information:
- Directors serve a term of four (4) years. Terms are staggered for half the Board to expire every two (2) years.
- Precinct boundaries are the same as county commissioner precincts.
- Precincts 2, 4, and At Large will expire in 2020 with the election to be held in May 2020.
- Precincts 1 and 3 will expire in 2022 with the election to be held in May 2022.
- Election information can be found at the Secretary of State website, here. Additionally, as the SOS office publishes pertinent election dates and information for the May 2020 election it will repeated here on this page. The first deadline will be in December 2019 for the Notice of Filing Deadline for a Place on the Ballot.